Chakra healing. Given you are reading this article, no doubt you have at least some familiarity with the concept of chakras and the role chakra healing can play in allowing you to attract abundance in all areas of your life.
Origins of the concept of chakra system are rooted in ancient Hindu texts from the time of the Vedas, which are four sacred texts that were revealed — they are said to not be of human origin — somewhere between 1500 and 1000 BC. They are are featured in tantric and yogic traditions of Hinduism and Buddhism.
The premise behind the chakra healing and the chakra system is that there is energetic ecosystem that flows within and around your body. You can use this energy system to all areas of your life, whether they be emotional, spiritual, physical, or financial. If you encounter struggle in any area of your life, the belief is that struggle is due to a blocked or weakened chakra whereby energy is not flowing through a particular chakra efficiently.
Chakra is a concept referring to wheel-like vortices which, according to traditional Indian medicine, are believed to exist in the surface of the etheric double of man.”
The chakra energy system is composed of seven principal chakras.
• The Root Chakra … also known as the base chakra … honors the earth and influences your career, your mindset around money, and your sense of belonging.
• The Sacral Chakra … also known as the splenic chakra … honors the creative and influences your sexuality and pleasure.
• The Solar Plexus Chakra honors the life force and influences your personal power and ability to channel that power into your physical world.
• The Heart Chakra honors the heart your ability to love, your relationships and self acceptance.
• The Throat Chakra honors communication and influences your true voice and ability to express yourself.
• The Third Eye Chakra honors the psychic and influences your intuition, serving as your self compass.
• The Crown Chakra honors the Spirit and influences your spiritual connectedness and calling.
Each chakra enriches your life with its own unique gift.
Chakra healing is at the core of all energy healing practices from yoga, to tai chi, to reiki, to qi gong, to accupuncture, to meditation, to crystal healing.
And while many people remain skeptical of the concept of the chakras and the chakra healing system regardless of its persistent historical role in healing, there is more and more supportive science behind the concept as well.
At the forefront of the science is Dr. Hiroshi Motoyama, who is the founder of the California Institute for Human Science. He has published extensive work demonstrating the detectable results of the practices of meditation and chakra healing.
Chakra healing is a fundamental part of a holistic spiritual practice. Regardless of your beliefs, there are clear benefits associated with opening and clearing your chakras through a range of different healing disciplines.
If you are struggling in any area of your life, there is a strong likelihood that you will benefit from chakra healing.
Here’s a simple three minute test that will help you discover which of your chakras may be unbalanced and affecting your life in a negative way: chakra healing test